Shadowfighting

Anything at all goes here. Keep it clean.
Bobwidget

Shadowfighting

Post by Bobwidget » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm

I have developed a martial skill training technique based off shadow boxing. Called shadow fighting. Using imagination I project someone in front of me to spar. Big. Small and quick. Varied. Then I proceed to fight this imagination with the physical being I am. This promotes a fluid state of mushin. Plus the benefits when not having to pretend to spar some one when I do for real I'm a lot faster because I'm not imagining.

Now this projected imagination is not weird or odd. I guess its my astral self spirit? No. Its most people when children imagine a ghost under their bed or in the closest. Imagination.

So humankinds imagination is huge. Most things written down of philosophy and religion and science concepts are imagination. So we must train the ox. Literally putting imagination in its proper place and what has literally created all societies and not be lost with it. Bad imagination is the basis of mental illness and being over focused. Yes over focused too. An example is I can have a bad dream and imagine I'm a werewolf eating people. Don't make me mentally ill. Imagined. Rule one of Buddhism. We cause our own suffering. Literally causing stomach aches and headaches ect and much worse by focused energy led by attention.

Some question and think and debate the imagination is the spirit. No its imagination. My physical body is my spirit. Reality without words. No where else are you found except where your at.

I could be wrong. Let me make some insecurity.

Spike

Re: Shadowfighting

Post by Spike » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:46 pm

Bobwidget wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:40 pm
Bad imagination is the basis of mental illness . . .
I disagree. For example, organic disease, genetics, upbringing, etc., are the types of things that more likely can affect MH.
Bobwidget wrote: I could be wrong. Let me make some insecurity.
Not everyone is so honest.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Spike wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:46 pm
Bobwidget wrote:
I disagree. For example, organic disease, genetics, upbringing, etc., are the types of things that more likely can affect MH.
These things of genetics and upbringing. Upbringing you can refuse. Be what you want. Genetics. Once I believed in this. My family is prone to bad backs. I have the disorder you see people hunched over. Two years ago for a week not only did I recover I was better then ever. Hmmm right? Disease? Reality is not mean. Not one disease did he create. I have stopped believing in them. Weird right? Are they real? Of course but not by the hand of reality for he is the one when in nature we experience that calm. Being in natural surroundings tends to make some calm. For that's realities energy. I once believed in those things but now am forever changed even if I desire otherwise.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:23 pm

Spike wrote:
Bobwidget wrote:
When I look at say a person with down syndrome I see a confused vast focused energy that screws body and brain. When I see a totally mentally handicapped person I see a energy within that twists and turns dumbing down. You cannot make a mentally handicapped person more intelligent. All based on bad imagination and energy. But can we fiqure out a method for them to start anew? There is only a few people in our world who can diagnose disease this way.

Spike

Post by Spike » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:54 pm

Bobwidget wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:23 pm
Spike wrote:
Bobwidget wrote:
When I look at say a person with down syndrome I see a confused vast focused energy that screws body and brain. When I see a totally mentally handicapped person I see a energy within that twists and turns dumbing down. You cannot make a mentally handicapped person more intelligent. All based on bad imagination and energy. But can we fiqure out a method for them to start anew? There is only a few people in our world who can diagnose disease this way.
No, mental "handicaps" are not based on bad imagination and energy. Misunderstanding them might be.

clyde
Site Admin

Post by clyde » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:30 pm

Bobwidget wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 pm
Reality is not mean. Not one disease did he create. I have stopped believing in them. Weird right?
I’ll agree that reality is not mean, but neither is reality kind. Those reflect our preferences.

Disease is our label for certain conditions, but conditions are not a matter of belief.

Not “weird right”, but simply wrong.
“Enlightenment means to see what harm you are involved in and to renounce it.” David Brazier, The New Buddhism

“The most straightforward advice on awakening enlightened mind is this: practice not causing harm to anyone—yourself or others—and every day, do what you can to be helpful.” Pema Chodron, “What to Do When the Going Gets Rough”

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:53 pm

clyde wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:30 pm
Bobwidget wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 pm
Reality is not mean. Not one disease did he create. I have stopped believing in them. Weird right?
I’ll agree that reality is not mean, but neither is reality kind. Those reflect our preferences.

Disease is our label for certain conditions, but conditions are not a matter of belief.

Not “weird right”, but simply wrong.
Reality is very kind. What mankind has done to reality is a mess. There is no fault in nature. You forget. I self healed. Totally. So something is wrong beyond the natural. My brother you are not blind of vision on your own accord. My brother do not make believe you are dead. The natural I love. It is the unnatural that is wrong with this world. In our world we have labs to make diseases. Not speculation. Remote villages struck my eboli? The flu shot when the flu changes per year? Depopulation and control and testing. Speculation and conspiracy theory. Only if you see the devils tower mountain as a natural wonder. Look again at devils tower mountain. See truth. Let me know what you see?

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 am

Regemented flu per season at a specific time when germs in cold are stronger and we are less immune. Where doctors don't get sick. Mmm? Too generate money for doctors. Like clockwork the flu happens. Where the flu shot per year is meaningless as it changes per year.

Spike

Post by Spike » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:26 am

Bobwidget wrote: I self healed. Totally. So something is wrong beyond the natural.
Please say more about that.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:39 am

Spike wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:26 am
Bobwidget wrote: I self healed. Totally. So something is wrong beyond the natural.
My physical body is stiff to I can't stand straight or move my neck. How in the world did it not only self heal but be so flexible I could turn my head almost backward? How? How? How? I rented a motel room while homeless. Got my prescription for my so called bipolar. Slept two days. No back problems no bipolar. Was the roof aluminium which totally reflects all electronic energy. Look it up. A week of total aware being. Until my moment of insecurity of time up welfare paid for my motel stay. Then pain and total stiffness crept in. Barely being able to walk across the street. Did I to it to myself? Like I do now? I am dead. Hatred of me for knowing. The escape. Aware body that you are totally relax your focused imagination. I won't tell you more then beep beep made in their image. Now I ask you the question can a enlightened being see the the devils tower mountain and grand canyon as beauty. For the enlightened being like Siddhartha don't forget their past lives like me.

I layed in the tall grass of the shadow of a tree in perfect untrying relaxation. Until it was felled.

I'm nuts I guess. But you asked to explain nuts.

desert_woodworker

Post by desert_woodworker » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:57 am

Breathe.

--Joe

Spike

Post by Spike » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:13 am

Bobwidget wrote: My physical body is stiff to I can't stand straight or move my neck. How in the world did it not only self heal but be so flexible I could turn my head almost backward? How? How? How? I rented a motel room while homeless. Got my prescription for my so called bipolar. Slept two days. No back problems no bipolar. Was the roof aluminium which totally reflects all electronic energy. Look it up. A week of total aware being. Until my moment of insecurity of time up welfare paid for my motel stay. Then pain and total stiffness crept in. Barely being able to walk across the street. Did I to it to myself? Like I do now? I am dead. Hatred of me for knowing. The escape. Aware body that you are totally relax your focused imagination. I won't tell you more then beep beep made in their image. Now I ask you the question can a enlightened being see the the devils tower mountain and grand canyon as beauty. For the enlightened being like Siddhartha don't forget their past lives like me.

I layed in the tall grass of the shadow of a tree in perfect untrying relaxation. Until it was felled.

I'm nuts I guess. But you asked to explain nuts.
Pure poetry.

Glad I asked.

P.S. if you understand mushin, then your question is superfluous.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:28 am

Correct. It affects me so I affect self. But I don't have to let Mara do this.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:07 am

The hum phenomenon heard by over a million people worldwide is some real crazy truth. Self healed is not quite correct. I totally self healed because I did not hear the hum a week. What does this have to do with zen? Everything. Its why its creation.