Does heaven exist?

Anything at all goes here. Keep it clean.
Bobwidget

Does heaven exist?

Post by Bobwidget » Sat Apr 20, 2019 11:54 pm

When body decomposes and flesh becomes expanse slumbering energy where does a spirit have to go? Is heaven above? For each star reality named. Is each star named after your first given name? Heaven is peace and solitude. Quiet for spirit to fix and mend. Even for those wicked who's thoughts keep them from a desire to be at peace. Is each star our resting area between life. Protected by realities hand? Can life be this beatific and beautiful? I remember only one in between life experiences. Very vast expanse peaceful sleeping energy where sometimes I would wake slightly to make a new philosophy. A vast philosophy I carry with me now.

Spike

Re: Does heaven exist?

Post by Spike » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:47 am

Before Jesus "died" on the Cross, he turned to the thief also on a cross and said, "Today thou art with me in heaven ". This translation was updated to a future tense ("will be") in modern editions of the bible, ostensibly to make sense of it. But as a Buddhist, please appreciate the original meaning.

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm

Yes of course heaven is also a peaceful state of mind/being. Tranquil. I am more or less am pointing at the star maitreya. The future Buddha. If a star was named after him maybe us all? Still just speculation. I just remember being in a death slumber for awhile and I had to be somewhere.

fuki

Post by fuki » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:22 pm

Bobwidget wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 12:35 pm
I just remember being in a death slumber for awhile and I had to be somewhere.
I know the feeling, in any case nothing experiencable has any true existence, whether it is heaven or hell it is only a dream condition. Wherever your 'spirit' has to go, it's transformation is depended on your current vibration right here-and-now, so the only thing which truly matters is how we treat each "other" And that's all I care about.
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm

For sure how we treat each other has always been dependent on the mindset of a person. Or what I like no mindset. Totally relax and be the physical body instead of focusing nervous system energy. The more focused your attention is the more nervous body is. You cannot be mental if your physical. In this particular state of being every thought is just created in the head with no need to pay attention to. The physical body is aware of them. This method also brings a person back to their real self instead of a head based imagined self called the ego. The substantial and real instead of the merely imagined and changing. This freeing on mind is observed in this statement. If I imagine there is a large square around me is this my mind? Or spirit? Or attention? Its just a imagined created thing. Peoples minds are mostly imagination.

fuki

Post by fuki » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:08 pm

Bobwidget wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm
the mindset of a person. Or what I like no mindset.
That was enough,

Please refrain from "kill attention" method talk, like the "last" guy we had on here, I understand it works for you but that is how far it goes and functions.
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:48 pm

fuki wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:08 pm
Bobwidget wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:10 pm
the mindset of a person. Or what I like no mindset.
That was enough,

Please refrain from "kill attention" method talk, like the "last" guy we had on here, I understand it works for you but that is how far it goes and functions.
Well. With me being the physical body as a whole that is aware I want to totally relax my focused energy. Have complete stillness of mind which is peace. Siddhartha had the keen ability to observe a person briefly and offer the words to bring them to enlightenment. Too see in a way what they carried in their heads to prevent total relaxation. Peace.

Kill attention seems like forceful enlightenment. Something that which is not at stillness and peace.

Shikantaza meditation is a means to be aware body. No separation of mind body which creates a shizm.

Mushin. No mind. So this is not just my philosophy.

Great Sage EofH

Post by Great Sage EofH » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:17 pm

It's a good question. Buddha most definitely taught the holy life which leads to the deathless. But unlike some other teachings, it is essentially not "earned", rather, it can be experienced, or not; which does not change the fact that birth, life, and death, don't exist at all in the conventional sense we think about them

:107:
"We are magical animals that roam" ~~ Roam

Bobwidget

Post by Bobwidget » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:41 am

Great Sage EofH wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:17 pm
It's a good question. Buddha most definitely taught the holy life which leads to the deathless. But unlike some other teachings, it is essentially not "earned", rather, it can be experienced, or not; which does not change the fact that birth, life, and death, don't exist at all in the conventional sense we think about them

:107:
Mushin. The physical self. No animal attention. To be like a child again. Biblical. Running down the street not with a aim or goal. Not trying to focus and get in shape. Running because we felt like it. The secret to our fountain of youth. To our tree of life within. So yes heaven exists for all to rest. To spring forth to life again renewed. I am not deep. I am just not modern thinking. Ancient knowledge resurfaced from my time as Adam. I am aggressive for I cannot let this world fall. For love of children to hope to make this world anew I have hope. Amen to my father reality. Haha. That was kinda deep. Haha