JOKES

Anything at all goes here. Keep it clean.
fuki

Re: JOKES

Post by fuki » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:53 pm

loves' the unjust wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:41 pm

I begin to understand the subject dependence when explaining like this.quite good explanation.
Thanks for sharing your insight Brother! Yes there are a myriad of ways to explain something, and each way of explaining may benefit according to the needs of sentient beings.
:namaste:
meldpunt seksueel misbruik in boeddhistische gemeenschappen.
https://meldpuntbg.nl/

IZIhttp://www.zeninstitute.org/en/iziae/main.html

loves' the unjust

Post by loves' the unjust » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:57 pm

agree.
cooper

fuki

Post by fuki » Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 pm

Nothing wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:03 pm

Fuki, that is very pro setting for poker :P
:lol:

I know, but at least I'm a so called pro at "conduct" or "equanamity" since afterall win and loss is a phantasy the contioned mind adds to perception :hatsoff:

Did they ever air "poker after dark" in you area, remember Phil Helmut, the "poker-genius" who couldn't take a bad beat, or anything not going HIS way? :lol:

Nothing

Post by Nothing » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:32 pm

fuki wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:03 pm
Not very large, I think around 15TB when adding all drives together, movies, series, documentaries, sports (like 50 years of formula1, every superbowl ever filmed, nhl, olympics etc) and home videos, there are some hard and impossible to find gems on there too. Especially digitalized from vhs and 8 mm movies I found in 2nd hand stores, fleemarkets and in attics of people's homes. Especially the last is a beautiful way for one day when I'm 'dead' someone will find my storage, especially the vhs tapes and walk (and perhaps enter) into a world of surprise, a very intimate look into someONEs dream not found on the interweb. It's strange when people die and their family just throws away a lifetime of photos and videos, so I'm happy to keep it alive ready for reliving it, very intimate to be their eyes, thoughts, feelings etc But I'm already downsizing the movie department that aren't worth saving or watching, so I'll gain a few TB's there. But yeah most of it is only cool relating to a specific interest people might have.
I see Fuki, you are a passionate collector, interesting collection. :hatsoff:
I used to collect music, digitilazed,whole discographies od artists and also live video performances, but stopped and most if it is lost now. :)

Thanks for sharing :namaste:

Nothing

Post by Nothing » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:28 pm

fuki wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:06 pm
Nothing wrote:
The student has surpassed the master :mrgreen:
:)
Indeed, though this lineage will die out, I'm the last one standing (soon) and will not take prisoners aka students! :lol:
You are a disgrace to the lineage :P

Nothing

Post by Nothing » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:34 pm

fuki wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 pm
Actually I just realized if Larry was a part of this conversation "deadwood" would be funny for a whole different reason :lol:
Yeah, you are right, now now few wood jokes come to mind , but lets leave that to Larry, it is his territory :)
fuki wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:17 pm
Funny eh how everything is dependable :lol: :cat:

download.png

Not on hard drive but the entire beavis and butthead collection burned to dvd for my brother, which I'll get back that is if he dies first :lol:

it's very cool because the side of all the dvds put together make an image of B&B on their couch
Never watched that show, though I know it and friends like it.

Nothing

Post by Nothing » Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:51 pm

fuki wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 7:31 pm
Nothing wrote:

Fuki, that is very pro setting for poker :P

I know, but at least I'm a so called pro at "conduct" or "equanimity" since afterall win and loss is a phantasy the contioned mind adds to perception :hatsoff:

Did they ever air "poker after dark" in you area, remember Phil Helmut, the "poker-genius" who couldn't take a bad beat, or anything not going HIS way? :lol:

No, it was never aired, first time seeing it, but fun to watch for sure ;)

About "equanimity" when it comes to loss and win, because of that I have been/ am called that I am emotionless or cold :D
Who knows, maybe they are right :?

desert_woodworker

Post by desert_woodworker » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 am

What's the only thing proven to stop falling hair? :hatsoff:
[SPOILER]
The floor.

clyde
Site Admin

Post by clyde » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:25 am

“Rage Yoga [reyj yoh-guh] noun: a practice involving stretching, positional exercises and bad humour, with the goal of attaining good health and to become zen as f*ck. ”

“Enlightenment means to see what harm you are involved in and to renounce it.” David Brazier, The New Buddhism

“The most straightforward advice on awakening enlightened mind is this: practice not causing harm to anyone—yourself or others—and every day, do what you can to be helpful.” Pema Chodron, “What to Do When the Going Gets Rough”

loves' the unjust

Post by loves' the unjust » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:50 pm

I begin practicing right now.I will keep practicing whenever it comes to my mind.And I will never stop.
cooper

fuki

Post by fuki » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:38 pm

Nothing wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 8:51 pm

About "equanimity" when it comes to loss and win, because of that I have been/ am called that I am emotionless or cold :D
Who knows, maybe they are right :?
Funny how people always need to fill (you) in about what or who you are isn't it? Really it never stops so just laugh at it, call yourself Mr Aloofness as a poker name :lol:

I usually play alone these days since in "todays" society win and loss is such a dominant obsessive thingy there's not much shared (play-learning) value in playing anymore, tomorrow the dutchies will play the nations league final vs Portugal, great fun, but look at how depressed one team and how "happy" the other team is after the final whistle, ppl mostly live in a daily dream of fantasies of interpretation on perception, hardly ever is anyone aware they're not whatever arises in the mind, as wei wu wei siad; play your part in the comedy but don't identify to the role, not that "not-identifying" is something one can learn or do ofcourse, it just comes natural to some, there is ofcourse neither identification nor non-identification, and not even that, just smiling and twirling flowers, everything else is smoke and :cat: small talk ;)
Attachments
baraja-bicycle-black-ghost-D_NQ_NP_1011-MLC4038827111_032013-F.jpg
baraja-bicycle-black-ghost-D_NQ_NP_1011-MLC4038827111_032013-F.jpg (88.8 KiB) Viewed 252 times

fuki

Post by fuki » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:52 pm

desert_woodworker wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:30 am
What's the only thing proven to stop falling hair? :hatsoff:
[SPOILER]
The floor.
loves' the unjust wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:50 pm
I begin practicing right now.I will keep practicing whenever it comes to my mind.And I will never stop.
Good for you, happy cultivating "and" authenticating :)

Spike

Post by Spike » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:40 am

Nothing

Post by Nothing » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:38 pm

clyde wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:25 am
“Rage Yoga [reyj yoh-guh] noun: a practice involving stretching, positional exercises and bad humour, with the goal of attaining good health and to become zen as f*ck. ”

:D
https://mikkiyoga.com/yogaandbeer/